[AMRadio] Band Expansion Report

david knepper collinsradio at adelphia.net
Fri Dec 15 00:32:55 EST 2006

The band expansion from 3600 to 3700 was "wall to wall" with stations,
mostly SSB.  I made several contacts on 3685 but decided that my warm bed at
home was more conforting than to spend the time battling the QRM.  The band
was certainly rock 'n rollin.  We were using the special call W3C.

It is an experience that I can tell my grandchildren.

See you on the lower end of 80 meters or is that 75 meters!

Good evening.

Dave, W3ST
Publisher of the Collins Journal
www.collinsra.com - the CRA Website
Now with PayPal
CRA Nets: 3.805 Mhz every Monday at 8 PM EST
and 14.253 Mhz every Saturday at 12 Noon EST
Collins Chatroom - Daily at 4 PM EST on 14.285  Mhz