[AMRadio] the 3600 - 3635 spectrum

david knepper collinsradio at adelphia.net
Sat Dec 16 07:44:30 EST 2006

I just wish that the comments could be more positive!  When I witness the
resurgence of AM, surely, there must be a Santa Claus.

After 50 years on the air, I love this hobby and particularly, the fun that
I get from AM operation and this mail list.

I have moved the Collins 30K-1 to 3685 + or - and may never frequent the
so-called AM Window ever again.
Let's be so grateful to those at the FCC that gave us a wonderful Christmas
present.

Merry Christmas

Dave, W3ST
Publisher of the Collins Journal
www.collinsra.com - the CRA Website
Now with PayPal
CRA Nets: 3.805 Mhz every Monday at 8 PM EST
and 14.253 Mhz every Saturday at 12 Noon EST
Collins Chatroom - Daily at 4 PM EST on 14.285  Mhz