[AMRadio] the 3600 - 3635 spectrum

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Sat Dec 16 11:48:45 EST 2006

Unfortunately, in this "Give me everything I want without having to work
for it world..." this is but another step down the path of total
irresponsibility and unaccountability.  I agree with those who promote
the Elmer program and I think it is a sure way to help our hobby.
However, I don't think even that can replace the value of something
"earned" instead of something "given".

Rick/K5IZ