[AMRadio] the 3600 - 3635 spectrum

A.R.S. - W5AMI ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 12:24:57 EST 2006

Can we not file a petition for reconsideration much like the ARRL did
on the last one?  I've listened to enough hams already (AM & SSB) to
come to the conclusion this could be a monumental petition in regard
to submissions.  Has anyone seen the stock prices on the "big three"
just since this came out?  If not, check it out.