[AMRadio] Re: no code plus and minus extra

A.R.S. - W5AMI ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 14:04:04 EST 2006

On 12/16/06, John Flood <kb1fqg at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Greetings fellow devoted followers of "Amplitude Modulated Voice Communications"
>
> Hmmmm......  You have forgot one of the bad things of nocode.  You all will be stuck with me in a few weeks!
>
> Warming up the heaters in the Valiant, I remain,
> John Flood
> KB1FQG

Hello John,

Keep the heaters warm.  As John/SCO said, there is no doubt that most
no-code hams are going to be good guys, and especially those who are
interested in getting on AM.  I for one will welcome you to the high
ranks of operating Amplitude Modulation!

Even though I have not operated CW in the last few years, I do
encourage you to learn it, as it is a very rewarding mode of
communication once you get your speed up.  At one point, I was over 20
wpm on copy, and it became fun instead of a chore.

73
Brian / w5ami