[AMRadio] FCC ADDRESSES ARRL PETITION FOR RECONSIDERATION,

Anthony W. DePrato wa4jqs at mikrotec.com
Sun Dec 17 13:03:24 EST 2006

At 05:23 AM 12/17/2006 -0500, you wrote:
>ARRL's term "Automatically controlled" is just a euphemism
>for "Unattended Robot Jammer" when it comes to Pator /
>Winlink stations.
Brian
there are a bunch of them now from 3560 to 3600. they never cared if they
were manned or unmanned anyway.
man i need to get back on AM in a big way. a T -series transmitter would be
nice hi hi. hummm wonder if i could trade a in box ts 950sd for one
installed at my qth . now the next questions do they do CW ?
Merry Christmas to all
73 Tony