[AMRadio] the 3600 - 3635 spectrum

david knepper collinsradio at adelphia.net
Sun Dec 17 17:18:13 EST 2006

Perhaps, we should send a nice thank you card to members of the FCC for this
swift and decisive decision.

I am really tired of all the grumbling.  Thank goodness they did not take
any frequencies from us and you know that they could.

Let's be pleased for what we got.

Merry Christmas

Dave, W3ST
Publisher of the Collins Journal
www.collinsra.com - the CRA Website
Now with PayPal
CRA Nets: 3.805 Mhz every Monday at 8 PM EST
and 14.253 Mhz every Saturday at 12 Noon EST
Collins Chatroom - Daily at 4 PM EST on 14.285  Mhz