[AMRadio] Telephone Wiring RFI Treatment

Larry Knapp kc8jx at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 17 20:01:31 EST 2006

Mike - I was successful getting rid of RF in my desktop computer speakers by using a split ferrite
core choke from MFJ by wrapping about four turns of the speaker leads around the choke then
closing the choke.  Never have rf into the computer speakers now when using any rig or even when
using my SB-200 at full power.  It's worth a try.
73, Larry KC8JX