[AMRadio] the 3600 - 3635 spectrum

david knepper collinsradio at adelphia.net
Sun Dec 17 20:52:09 EST 2006

Regardless, I am grateful for whomever  initiated this action, both at the
FCC and within our ranks.

Merry Christmas

Dave, W3ST
Publisher of the Collins Journal
www.collinsra.com - the CRA Website
Now with PayPal
CRA Nets: 3.805 Mhz every Monday at 8 PM EST
and 14.253 Mhz every Saturday at 12 Noon EST
Collins Chatroom - Daily at 4 PM EST on 14.285  Mhz