[AMRadio] Telephone Wiring RFI Treatment

Stevan A. White w5saw at pathwayz.com
Sun Dec 17 22:22:44 EST 2006

Try www.sandman.com.  Best site I know of for telephone related anything!

Also make sure you still have your twisted pair leads twisted all the way up
to their terminations and no phone wiring running parallel to power lines,
TV & satellite cables, etc.  Any place you have to cross other wiring with
phone lines, run them perpendicular to each other.  Said another way, make
sure telephone lines are run with up-to-date Category 3 or better twisted
pair wire and cross other wires and cables at 90 degree angles.

Best Regards,
Steve White, W5SAW
SW Commercial Electronics
mailto:w5saw at pathwayz.com

"Whenever we're afraid, it's because we don't know enough. If we understood
enough, we would never be afraid."  -- Earl Nightingale