[AMRadio] Transformer baking Recovery

James M. Walker chejmw at acsu.buffalo.edu
Mon Dec 18 20:03:28 EST 2006

How the HELL are you? Also Greasy Seasonings there old soldier!
I feel your info will fall on deaf ears at this time of year. I am trying
to be civilized here in Buffalo, but without radios to play with "It
Just ain't working", so right now I am doing the Bachelor thing at
work, not bad really. Got all the test equipment I regularly use at
home and then some, sleeping on the sofa in Boss's office and
building stuff and repairing radios and having a ball.

Samoan weather is brutal, wind blows across the beaches if
you are lucky, and it rains when no one wants it to!

SO lets see want to drive to Virginia beach and pick something
up and hold it for me? I know I still have an Apache there but
I still LOVE you. My pickup truck is dead DEAD and I am going to
drop it at Monroe Muffler and brake to let them repair it, if they can.

I have been working on the 500KC group stuff got the transmitter,
got the receiver coming from Cleveland, everything is set up for
portable operation from the University, if it is heard then I will have
to change the address/location info on the 500KC license.

How the heck are you and I still have AIM and you are listed in there
turn the thing on.
Sgt Boo
AKA Jim WB2FCN