[AMRadio] WTFO & Transformer baking Recovery

Rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Mon Dec 18 20:18:57 EST 2006

Happy Sleazy Days to you!

So when ARE you going to get your OWN digs again?  I THOUGHT you DID
have a "home".

Sheesh!

I know that 90% + will ignore or forget the info regarding baking.  I
can ONLY lead horses AND jackasses to the water trough.  THEY have to drink!

A drive to Virginia Beach is NOT on my "current" horizon.  I've been out
of work since Nov 8th.

The Lowe's gig was causing entirely TOO much physical damage.  80 gal.,
50 gal water heaters, Five foot long Oak Vanity cabinets, and pallet
loads of toilets where ALL of it is in ONE box caused me to tear up the
OTHER shoulder.

I could NOT get Management to get assistance.  So the middle of my
shift, I went to the Manager On Duty - handed her my vest, Lowe's Empl.
ID, AND Lowe's Equip. License.

I don't need to TEAR my body up more!

I know about Samoan weather!

I don't have anything to listen to 500Kc unless I use the HP-312B.  I
CERTAINLY do NOT have any antenna "remotely" capable.

Too much to do - so little time!

Witch Doctor
Bob - N0DGN

James M. Walker wrote:
> How the HELL are you? Also Greasy Seasonings there old soldier!
> I feel your info will fall on deaf ears at this time of year. I am trying
> to be civilized here in Buffalo, but without radios to play with "It
> Just ain't working", so right now I am doing the Bachelor thing at
> work, not bad really. Got all the test equipment I regularly use at
> home and then some, sleeping on the sofa in Boss's office and
> building stuff and repairing radios and having a ball.
>
> Samoan weather is brutal, wind blows across the beaches if
> you are lucky, and it rains when no one wants it to!
>
> SO lets see want to drive to Virginia beach and pick something
> up and hold it for me? I know I still have an Apache there but
> I still LOVE you. My pickup truck is dead DEAD and I am going to
> drop it at Monroe Muffler and brake to let them repair it, if they can.
>
> I have been working on the 500KC group stuff got the transmitter,
> got the receiver coming from Cleveland, everything is set up for
> portable operation from the University, if it is heard then I will have
> to change the address/location info on the 500KC license.
>
> How the heck are you and I still have AIM and you are listed in there
> turn the thing on.
> Sgt Boo
> AKA Jim WB2FCN
                            Bob - NØDGN
|          \\"""//    CraftyBob - WitchDoctor     \\"""//          |
|           (@ @)       Bob Bethman - NØDGN        (@ @)           |
+-------oOOo-(_)-oOOo--------------------------oOOo-(_)-oOOo-------+
| NØDGN AMRadio Manassas, VA    |    REAL Tube Radio and AM        |
+-------------------------------+----------------------------------+
|       Manassas Radio - Home of Homemade Kielbasa & Pirogi        |
+-------------------------------+----------------------------------+
| rbethman(at)comcast.net   \\ ~ ~ //      signal does *NOT* mean  |
|                           (/ @ @ /)      that everything is OK " |
+-------------------------oOOo-(_)-oOOo----------------------------+
|               <http://home.comcast.net/~rbethman>                |
| 1 BC-61ØI w/BC-614I,1 T-213/GRC-26 w/BC614I,1 '51 Collins R-39ØA |
|  SP-6ØØ/NR Type 159, Heath DX-6Ø, Apache, Mohawk, SX-1Ø1, HT-32A |
+-------.oooO---Oooo.---------------------------.oooO---Oooo.------+
|       (    ) (    )Opinions expressed are that(    ) (    )      |
|        \  (   )  /    of my own and do not     \  (   )  /       |
|         \_ ) ( _/represent those of ANYONE else \_ ) ( _/        |
|     Amateur Astronomer - Celestron Nexstar 8 & Meade ETX-6Ø      |
|           38 Deg 46'48.62"' N - 77 Deg 28'26.89" W               |
|            ALL E-mail received and sent scanned by AVG           |