[AMRadio] My last post to James M. Walker,

Rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Tue Dec 19 02:22:38 EST 2006

Geoff,

When you subscribe to over 50 different lists, It becomes VERY difficult
to remember whether Reply or Reply All functions in which manner!

Hence:  MY apology to the list -

I submit my most humble apologies to the ENTIRE list!

Bob  N0DumbGeorgiaNut - I believe it IS Appropriate!

Mea Culpa!

I saw it was from my Brother Warrior Jim.  So what else would I do?

Act the TOTAL imbecile!  Reply DIRECTLY to it in complete blissful
ignorance!

56 yrs old, a degreed Computer Scientist no less, an a bloody idiot to
put the icing on the humble pie........

Sorry Again!

Geoff/W5OMR wrote:
> James M. Walker wrote:
>> Dog gone thing still isn't working right for the reply button.
>> Sorry, and Greasy seasonings to all.
>> Jim
>> WB2FCN
>> http://eshop1.chem.buffalo.edu
>
> It works fine.  You just have to be aware of who you're sending to.
>
> How hard could it be, to be smarter than a computer?  ;-)
>
> --

                            Bob - NØDGN
|          \\"""//    CraftyBob - WitchDoctor     \\"""//          |
|           (@ @)       Bob Bethman - NØDGN        (@ @)           |
+-------oOOo-(_)-oOOo--------------------------oOOo-(_)-oOOo-------+
| NØDGN AMRadio Manassas, VA    |    REAL Tube Radio and AM        |
+-------------------------------+----------------------------------+
|       Manassas Radio - Home of Homemade Kielbasa & Pirogi        |
+-------------------------------+----------------------------------+
| rbethman(at)comcast.net   \\ ~ ~ //      signal does *NOT* mean  |
|                           (/ @ @ /)      that everything is OK " |
+-------------------------oOOo-(_)-oOOo----------------------------+
|               <http://home.comcast.net/~rbethman>                |
| 1 BC-61ØI w/BC-614I,1 T-213/GRC-26 w/BC614I,1 '51 Collins R-39ØA |
|  SP-6ØØ/NR Type 159, Heath DX-6Ø, Apache, Mohawk, SX-1Ø1, HT-32A |
+-------.oooO---Oooo.---------------------------.oooO---Oooo.------+
|       (    ) (    )Opinions expressed are that(    ) (    )      |
|        \  (   )  /    of my own and do not     \  (   )  /       |
|         \_ ) ( _/represent those of ANYONE else \_ ) ( _/        |
|     Amateur Astronomer - Celestron Nexstar 8 & Meade ETX-6Ø      |
|           38 Deg 46'48.62"' N - 77 Deg 28'26.89" W               |
|            ALL E-mail received and sent scanned by AVG           |