[AMRadio] BT-20A

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Tue Dec 19 16:14:05 EST 2006

I have conflicting reports as to the dimensions of the GE BT-20A
broadcast transmitter.  I have one on the way and I was told at first it
was about 31" X 31" X 6', but now the shipper is telling me it's way
bigger than that.  He claims it is about 41" X 42" X 6'5".  Can someone
shed a little light on this for me?  I may have my hopes all pumped up
for nothing sine there is no way I can get the latter in the shack.

What do you say, Paul, can you give me an estimate?  Steve, anyone....?

Rick/K5IZ