Fwd: [AMRadio] BT-20A

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Tue Dec 19 17:05:53 EST 2006

Hi John,
The guy (shipper) said that was the approximate size of the cabinet.
It's just sitting on a pallet with no crate.  Man, I'm in for a struggle
if this proves to be true.  I think GE made a KW using two 4-400's
driving two 4-400's that isn't that big!  I just want to be sure the old
boy is quoting the right size for shipping.  I don't know what I'll do
with that monster if it's that big.  I have a 1R2 that's a little taller
than that, but not that wide or deep.
Thanks,
Rick/K5IZ