[AMRadio] HV Wire

david knepper collinsradio at adelphia.net
Fri Dec 22 22:41:42 EST 2006

With the availability of high voltage wire, like someone suggested, at an
automotive parts store, why use coax.
Is there a reason to have shielded high voltage wire?  I thought that TVI
was a thing of the past.

Merry Christmas

Dave, W3ST
Publisher of the Collins Journal
www.collinsra.com - the CRA Website
Now with PayPal
CRA Nets: 3.805 Mhz every Monday at 8 PM EST
and 14.253 Mhz every Saturday at 12 Noon EST
Collins Chatroom - Daily at 4 PM EST on 14.285  Mhz