[AMRadio] HV Wire

david knepper collinsradio at adelphia.net
Sat Dec 23 22:08:56 EST 2006

I used such similar wire when I rewired the high voltage power supply in my
Collins 20V-3.  Got it from a local who repairs neon signs.

Dave, W3ST
Publisher of the Collins Journal
www.collinsra.com - the CRA Website
Now with PayPal
CRA Nets: 3.805 Mhz every Monday at 8 PM EST
and 14.253 Mhz every Saturday at 12 Noon EST
Collins Chatroom - Daily at 4 PM EST on 14.285  Mhz