[AMRadio] Hickock 752 tube tester

zemanek at att.net zemanek at att.net
Sun Dec 24 13:56:22 EST 2006

Peter
Merry Christmas
I picked up a like new looks like it was never used TV7D/U from a guy near you in MD.  He may have access to other ones. He swears by those--they were built by Hickok to MIL SPEC.  They were what they go for but are very saleable.  Go for big dollars on ebay.  I got a couple of extra pieces for it from the TV7D/U expert Dan Nelson in AZ.

-------------- Original message from Peter Wittenberg <k2lrc at k2lrc.com>: --------------