[AMRadio] New Year's Resolution-Getting Back on AM!

Bob Scupp k5sep at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 25 21:56:12 EST 2006

Geoff-

Thanks very much for all the great info on your
improvements and additions to your G5RV. I do not
think I would have enough space to do what you have
done. However, time will tell.

BTW- I fully agree with K4KYV's statement about the
necessity of using a scope to monitor your AM signals.
That's something else I will have to work on.
When I get to that point I sure do have a great group
of AMer's to guide me!

Talk to you later.

Bob K5SEP