[AMRadio] HV Wire

Brett gazdzinski brett.gazdzinski at verizonbusiness.com
Tue Dec 26 10:20:03 EST 2006

As does oil burner ignition wire, they sell
it in spools at some heater parts places.

I found some great HV wire in a surplus place,
they had large clamps on the ends of 40,000 volt
wire and were selling them as jumper cables, large clamps
on somewhat thin wire (#14)?? for $10.00.
There were 2 sets of 20 foot, a great buy for HV
wire.
I also got a large amount of red HV wire off Ebay cheap.

Brett
N2DTS