{SPAMFILTER} Re: [AMRadio] Odd signals in lower 80 meters

Anthony W. DePrato WA4JQS wa4jqs at mikrotec.com
Tue Dec 26 15:26:07 EST 2006

>Hi Bob:

you are correct It is a good buddy club. what we like and want is
what the hams like and want . jezzzz i got so sick of that crap years
ago. back in the  50's if i recall      QST had little card for your
comments placed inside. then sometime in the  early 60's that
stopped. what we need is a mass house cleaning up there and start
over .cut the head off the beast CEO first then see what the yes boys do hihi..
73 Tony

Anthony W. DePrato  WA4JQS
QCWA  # 23602   10X # 3621
A1-OP FISTS # 10573  VBA # 55 AMI # 1274
NCDXF # 1036 RNARS # 1309 SKCC # 1227
DXCC PHONE DXCC RTTY DXCC CW
Lis. 1962 Calls Held
  VP8BZL VP8SSI 3Y0PI V31SS ZD8JQS