[AMRadio] Odd

Peter Markavage manualman at juno.com
Tue Dec 26 17:44:49 EST 2006

A quick article index search for "surveys" in QST popped out 91 different
articles.
An ARRL site search for "surveys" resulted in 848 results.

ARRL 1998 Annual Report, page 6, provides a bar graph showing membership
rise and fall from 1978 through 1998.
http://www.remote.arrl.org/announce/annualreport/98ar.pdf
The membership graph is shown to somewhat cyclical even during this
period. As far as Incentive Licensing, who cares at this point. It was
over 35 years ago. ARRL acknowledged years ago that it probably was not
the best proposal to support. If you really want to know the "numbers"
between 1969 though 1977, check the Annual Report write ups in QST for
those years.

Pete, wa2cwa