[AMRadio] Odd

John King k5pgw at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 26 18:05:21 EST 2006

Bob: The reason the ARRL doesn't poll its' members or
the Amateur Radio Community is because  the "CEO"
doesn't CARE what members think. He is the "boss" and
annointed himself as "the RULER" of ARRL" and thus he
has a right to decide what is best for Amateur Radio
because he is in control and no one shall get to the
decision making table lest they come by him and "leave
the thinking to his Majesty". I have felt for over 25
years that the "CEO" was the problem for all Hamdom.
73, John, K5PGW

http://www.remote.arrl.org/announce/annualreport/98ar.pdf