[AMRadio] Odd

w4rl at bellsouth.net w4rl at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 26 21:45:22 EST 2006

How many businesses that you encounter every day from your doctor/hospital to the local fast food chain restaurant that have available feedback forms etc.  For me lots.  Every good business wants feedback from those they serve to better themselves.  When one is asked for their opinion,  they have an opportunity to channel back comments and have at least a concept of 'ownership' if they so choose.   When was the last time the ARRL has offered such?  If we who read this had the chance now to only subscribe for QST and not membership, naw, they'd just have a two dollar difference between QST only and full membership.   I guess it just really boils down to perceived power and prestige, and top level management salary.  Or to check myself, I wonder what the ARRL 'CEO' pulls down each year.  Anyone know? Are we paying for what we get?

Accountability is the name of the game now days in business.

73 Robert W4RL Pensacola Fl> > > > I had the privilege (?) of serving as ARRL Rocky