[AMRadio] Forty and 80 meter AM freqs

Jack Schmidling jack at schmidling.com
Tue Dec 26 23:15:41 EST 2006

I hate to be a creep but I find it hard to believe that I am the only
one who finds your crystal peddling here just a bit tiresome and
probably in violation of the group charter.

It is one thing to offer personal gear for sale but you are clearly
promoting a business here and it should be done in private email.

  js