[AMRadio] items for sale

A.R.S. - W5AMI ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 02:22:24 EST 2006

Bry has listed items of interest on the AMRadio list for many years
Jack.  He has done so in a very discrete manner, and 99% of the items
are of interest to AM'ers.  When he gets items like this, he always
gives us a chance at them before putting them on ePay or posting them
somewhere else.  I have bought some items from Bry, as many others
here have, and I think most have been very happy with Bry's service
and prices.

Brian / w5ami
AMRadio List Admin

On 12/27/06, k0ng at inebraska.com <k0ng at inebraska.com> wrote:

> Keep em coming Bry! K0NG

Suburbia is where the developer bulldozes out the trees, then names
the streets after them. - Bill Vaughan