[AMRadio] Forty and 80 meter AM freqs

Bob Peters rwpeters at swbell.net
Wed Dec 27 16:36:20 EST 2006

I also agree with this.The delete button works fine. I like Brys
postings. Yep he is a carpet bagger but so what a Sale must be made
...That is how the world turns folks!!!  All you engineer guys need us
sales guys...Remember NO SALE No product delivered no economy...Badddd
News...

Another Carpet Bagger

Bob W1PE