[AMRadio] Forty and 80 meter AM freqs

Peter Markavage manualman at juno.com
Wed Dec 27 20:28:47 EST 2006

I heard carpet baggers keep the economy chugging along.

Pete, wa2cwa
ManualMan Notice: Now through 12/31/06, use Coupon # 803815, and save $3
off every online order at the http://www.manualman.com web site. Minimum
order is $10. With every order you'll also receive a $3 coupon good
throughout 2007. Use it as many times as you like.