[AMRadio] SP-600

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Wed Dec 27 22:26:10 EST 2006

Rick as with all old radios, you never know how many times
that dial has been removed and reinstalled.  It could be all
you have to do is loosen the set screws and put it where you
want it.  That is, if that is what happened.

This may not be the case but you can tell if the scale
tracks correctly now across the dial.

73  Jim
W5JO