[AMRadio] SP-600

Grant Youngman nq5t at tx.rr.com
Wed Dec 27 23:03:11 EST 2006

The left dial also has a logging scale (top scale).  So you want to adjust
the right (logging) scale so that it hits the "zero" mark at the transition
points on the left logging scale.  It's pretty obvious if you look at it.
Taken together, you get the equivalent of a 000-599 logging counter across
each band marked in 0.5 increments, and the ability to interpolate beyond
that.

Grant/NQ5T