[AMRadio] SP-600

Peter Markavage manualman at juno.com
Wed Dec 27 23:09:22 EST 2006

The receiver was never marketed as having calibrated logging scale. It's
nothing more than a reference scale and totally dependent on the tuning
of the main dial. I find the logging scale somewhat worthless.

I gots one tooo. Have it for years. Love the audio quality.

Pete, wa2cwa
ManualMan Notice: Now through 12/31/06, use Coupon # 803815, and save $3
off every on line order at the http://www.manualman.com web site. Minimum
order is $10. With every order you'll also receive a $3 coupon good
throughout 2007. Use it as many times as you like.