[AMRadio] Crystals, was... Forty and 80 meter AM freqs

Jack Schmidling jack at schmidling.com
Thu Dec 28 08:50:38 EST 2006

Donald Sanders wrote:
> Jack, crystals are hard enough to find and Bry does a service to most of us
> by providing a reputable source of needed crystals. Believe me he does not
> get rich off his service. He provides them at 1/3 to 1/2 the cost of other
> sources. Use your "delete" key.

If all of the above is true, kindly allow me use the rest of my keys to
direct readers to another source of fine crystals.

Peterson Radio has not only been selling xtals for 50 years but grinds
them to order including taking into consideration, the make and model of
transmitter and the input capacitance involved.

Simply email him the freq and transmitter and he will mail one to you in
a few days along with a bill to be paid only if you like it.  The bill
will be for $11 + $5 for Priority Mail not $7 for a 52 cent stamp.

I have purchased from both of these fine gentlemen and both xtals worked.

Your option.....

Peterson Radio
2735 Avenue A
Council Bluffs, IA 51501