[AMRadio] SP-600

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Thu Dec 28 10:17:00 EST 2006

Thanks to everyone for the help.  It appears to be in pretty close
alignment mechanically according to the info everyone provided.  After I
check all of the tubes and do a little cleaning I'll see how close it is
in rf alignment by injecting a few known frequencies.  I suppose by
using the logging scale in conjunction with the main scale and making
notes on favorite frequencies it will be fairly accurate.  I got kind of
spoiled using the R-390/URR and the R-388 since both of them are dead on
and both of them have provisions to calibrate the scale.

I know I need to do a lot of reading about the SP-600 before I go much
further.

Thanks again to all for the help.
Rick/K5IZ