[AMRadio] Crystals, was... Forty and 80 meter AM freqs

david knepper collinsradio at adelphia.net
Thu Dec 28 10:22:19 EST 2006

CRYSTALS

If I might add the name of:

MH Electronics
9569  9th Street, POB 652
Rancho Cucamonga, CA  91730

or call him at (800) 643-9825.  You might mention the CRA when calling.

Thank you

Dave, W3ST
Publisher of the Collins Journal
www.collinsra.com - the CRA Website
Now with PayPal
CRA Nets: 3.805 Mhz every Monday at 8 PM EST
and 14.253 Mhz every Saturday at 12 Noon EST
Collins Chatroom - Daily at 4 PM EST on 14.285  Mhz