[AMRadio] 11 pin plugs

John Lawson jpl15 at panix.com
Thu Dec 28 10:54:43 EST 2006

On Thu, 28 Dec 2006, John King wrote:

> Some time back, someone had 11 pin plugs to dispose of
> for the shipping. I sent shipping, but no plugs ever
> arrived. Am I the only one who didn't receive 11 pin
> plugs? 73, John, K5PGW

   Out of the over 300 plugs I sent out - a few did not reach their
destinations.   You wrote me some time ago that you were moving from
Alaska to your current QTH, and that you would inform me of your new
address so I could re-send your plugs.

   I have written a couple of follow-ups to this and two other Lists, in an
effort to make sure everyone got what they needed. A few of the little
shipments inevitably got 'lost' in the mail. (They were all mailed via the
USPS.)

   John, you may of course correspond with me privately to work out further
details so I can get this box to you that has been waiting patiently on
the shelf.

  And again, I send a QST: if there are still folks from the orginal 11-pin
Plugs Offer who have 'ordered' them yet not gotten them - I have a handful
left and would be happy to get you taken care of. I have the database /
spreadsheet still with all the confirmations on it

   Cheers

John
KB6SCO