[AMRadio] SP-600

Larry Will lhwill at verizon.net
Thu Dec 28 16:15:59 EST 2006

Rick,

The upper scale on the main dial is the logging scale coupled with
the bandspread.  With the main dial rotated to its left end and at
the mark before the first 0 in the main dial logging scale, the right
dial should be approximately on zero.  On re-assembling the gear
train, as I remember, the meshing of the gears will get that pretty close.

Regards,

Larry

W3LW