[AMRadio] Manuals

Ed Sieb esieb at sympatico.ca
Thu Dec 28 23:58:35 EST 2006

You really want to talk to Charles Jedlicka, N9SOR,  sp600 at aol.com,  Phone:
630-515-1836.
I purchased a complete set of manuals, professionally copied from him,
covering every variant of the SP600, and differing versions. At the time,
the entire set cost me $67.00 ($18.00 each set). Includes large size
schematics, and assorted layout drawings.  A beautiful publication,  very
well printed.  There are seven (7) different issuings of the original manual
(1950 through 1956).  I purchased them all.

There are also some excellent SP600 rsources on the web.

Ed, VA3ES

Rick Brashear  wrote:
If I wanted to get the complete hard copy library of manuals for the
SP-600/JX-17 what all would I need?
Rick