[AMRadio] "Heavy Metal Night"

Geoff/W5OMR ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 15:43:40 EST 2006

k0ng at inebraska.com wrote:

> Hello Ed: Would you just rather see the new PW stations go to Slop Bucket
>           and lose a new prospect?? Many "property poor" ops such as me
>           live on average city lots and cannot run heavy metal

horsecrap.

You got room for an Inverted Vee on 75m?  Then, you've got room for a
delta-loop.

just close in the bottom of your 75m inverted Vee, and use twice the
wire to get your signal out.

Couple that with some 450-ohm ladder line, or 600-ohm open wire line,
and I promise you, you'll never go back.

--
73, etc...
-Geoff/W5OMR