[AMRadio] "Heavy Metal Night"

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Fri Dec 29 16:09:59 EST 2006

I had this problem living in town a while back.  I decided
to run the power (GK 500) when I wanted.  When neighbors
complained, and they did, I would advise them how to
eliminate the problem.

I would furnish advice and any inexpensive parts necessary.
One did and the problem went away, the others didn't and
their problem remained.  To them I gave a copy of the FCC
rules concerning interference and their responsibility.
Some didn't like me, most got over it and I had peace in my
neighborhood.

By the way, one was a lawyer.  This occured about 15 years
ago and he is probably still researching the law as hard as
he can.

73  Jim
W5JO