[AMRadio] SP-600

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Fri Dec 29 17:26:31 EST 2006

Thanks Larry.  I have just run into yet another problem that may be even
more involved.  It seems while adjusting the oscillator during the
alignment procedure it will not reach the upper limits of the band as
needed.  If it were the R-388 or similar I'd say she needed the PTO end
point adjusted, but this is a horse of a different color.  I wonder if
this is a common problem with the SP-600?  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Rick