[AMRadio] "Heavy Metal Night"

D. Chester k4kyv at charter.net
Sat Dec 30 12:03:29 EST 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ed Sieb" <esieb at sympatico.ca>
> The only other call I ever used on HF was VE2BAQ,
> my original call (which I still hold). Yet it is possble,
> I've been licensed for 38 years or so.
> For the last 16 years, my HF call has been VA3ES.

So, in Canada they still let you hold two station licence callsigns.  The
FCC stopped doing that here sometime in the late 70's.  I used to hold a W1
prefix 2-letter call as well as my present one, but I had to choose between
the two when  renewal time  came.

I decided to hold onto my original, especially since I was  moving back to
4-land (not that the number in the callsign means anything anymore).

Don k4kyv

http://www.mwbrooks.com/dvorak/
http://gigliwood.com/abcd/