[AMRadio] creep

A.R.S. - W5AMI ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 10:50:36 EST 2006

On 12/31/06, VJB <wa3vjb at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Jack,
>
> Your comment does strike me as kind of a creep. Missed
> your first one, but you seem to know what you're
> doing.
> I call it trolling, and it's not welcome here.
>
> >Don't mean to be a creep again but wouldn't it be
> >interesting to know
> >how many of the folks ("big egos with big rigs
> tromping >Rangers") last
> >night, with the capability to run illegal power,
> didn't >r never do?

I agree Paul.

Jack, to just assume that one of us using a "Heavy metal" rig "might",
or "could", or "does" run illegal power is a slap in the face to the
many folks here that have been answering your weekly, or sometimes
daily questions...

There are a lot of BIG, heavy transmitters out there that won't do any
more than a couple a hundred watts carrier.  I know one guy that
actually downsized the iron in his REALLY big (3000lbs+) to make
certain he can remain legal.

I think it's time to stop the recent flurry of criticism of AM'ers, in
particular those who have big rigs.  It seems we have enough enemies
on the air already, and we sure don't need to be critical of our own.

Don't troll here.

Brian / w5ami