[AMRadio] creep

A.R.S. - W5AMI ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 12:13:32 EST 2006

On 12/31/06, Jack Schmidling <jack at schmidling.com> wrote:
> A.R.S. - W5AMI wrote:
>
> > Jack, to just assume that one of us using a "Heavy metal" rig "might",
> > or "could", or "does" run illegal power is a slap in the face to the
> > many folks....
>
> To assume that my simple question assumes any such thing is a slap in my
> face.

Insinuate, assume, speculate...  Why ask such a question as you did,
other than to "stir the pot"?  Why don't you ask people on the air if
they might be running illegal power if you are so curious?  Maybe you
do, I don't know, but that's your option.  On this list, it's my
option to accept or reject such fishing.

> > Don't troll here.
>
> I guess if you think that my curiosity is trolling, as someone we all
> know and love once said.... "it's time for me to go".

Trolling - "To fish for by trailing a baited line..."

Were you not fishing with that question?

If you want to leave, then so be it.  It is, after all, your choice.

Brian / w5ami