[AMRadio] Heavy Metal Survey

Donald Sanders w4bws at comcast.net
Sun Dec 31 13:06:48 EST 2006

I'm not sure but the bad propagation and the "heavy metal" tromped my DX60B.
Had only one contact. Signals were very weak here is SE Alabama. Thought the
rig was not working. Checked all cables and hookup. Everything OK but found
one coax connector that came off in my hand,replace it and still weak
signals. I hope the signals are better for SKN tonight.

Healthfully yours,
                          Don W4BWS