[AMRadio] WTB Tubes

k0lvrsbc k0lvr at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 31 18:35:32 EST 2006

Hi all

My big project(s) for 2007 is to finch the rebuild of my 75A2 (75%
finished), DX-60 (also 75% finished), and my B&W 5100B (oh boy! a real
basket chase, would you believe not one tube in this transmitter checked
good, but the iron all seems to be good so that is something).

To this end I need the following tubes.  The quantity listed are just what I
need to finish and some extras.  So I will consider more of each type.

1-    0A2
1-    0B2
1-    0D3 - VR150
6-    6AQ5
2-    6BA7
2-    6BJ6
1-    6BH6
1-    6CB6
1-    6CH8
1-    6DE7
1-    6DC6
1-    6U8
1-    12AT7
2-    12AX7
2-    5R4
1-    5U4

Please reply off list.

TNX and May God bless us all in the new year.

Coop K0LVR