[AMRadio] WTB Tubes

Dick Whitten rwhitten at mail.win.org
Sun Dec 31 20:23:30 EST 2006

I have acquired the following tubes for Collins and Heathkit (and others).
Tubes were bought as NOS.
Most boxes are in good shape. Some were poorly repackaged but I did
inspection
and they looked new and pins did not show as if they ever were socketed.
2   5763  $9 ea.
2   6J6     $4 ea.
24  6EA8 $6 ea.
2   6FG7  $5 ea.