[AMRadio] FCC & AM

Bob Bruhns bbruhns at erols.com
Thu Feb 2 15:57:50 EST 2006

In the Washingron DC area, we have one station that was
really in trouble a few years back.  You would
regularly hear them dead-air for hours, with only CNN
news every half hour.  Sometimes they would have two
simultaneous audio feeds for hours.  This hapened day
after day for a month or two.  Then it changed
ownership and it was OK.

  Bacon, WA3WDR