[AMRadio] Pro AM heat on FCC?

Mike Dorworth, K4XM k4xm at arczip.com
Thu Feb 2 21:22:27 EST 2006

Hold on there! It was 1000 watts DC input on the meters. With no meters it
was 900 watts maximum INPUT! With class C, High level that could be 70
percent, i.e. 700 watts carrier, with a grid modulated (can you say Linear?)
then it was about 330 watts carrier or maybe even 250 watts.. Eggs are eggs
and oranges are well, you know.  You want only High Level 1 KW input with
multiple efficiency or a standard output read on standard meters?
Back to just reading and not talking. 73 Mike