[AMRadio] PTO Mech. alignment

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Thu Feb 2 23:00:17 EST 2006

John if you have a frequency counter just lift the output cable and attach
the counter.  Follow the instructions for alignment.

There are more than 10 turns for the dial.  Count the total and it may be 12
and a half.  If so move the dial from where it mechanically stops to where
is should start and have a lot of fun.

73  Jim
W5JO