[AMRadio] Grandpa's Radio ?

david knepper collinsradio at adelphia.net
Sat Feb 4 09:24:00 EST 2006

Paul, did you receive the CRA's comments?

Also, I would like to place some editorial material in this issue of the
Collins Journal - therefore, if you wish to forward me a "guest editorial,"
it would be most welcomed.  Lots of Collins owners, like myself, want to
protect our use of our Collins on AM.

Thank you.

Dave, W3ST
Publisher of the Collins Journal
www.collinsra.com - the CRA Website
Now with PayPal
CRA Nets: 3805 Khz every Monday at 8 PM EST
and 14255 every Saturday at 12 Noon EST